In this space, the user can find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between users and us as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
Data of the Responsible
- Responsible Identity: SEO Alive SL
- Commercial name: SEO Alive SL
- NIF / CIF: B55756886
- Address: Calle Garraf, 10. 43151 Els Pallaresos (Els Pallaresos)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Tarragona, in volume 3152, book 69, folio 107 and sheet 1a-T54593, on 03-07-2019 SEO Alive SL (SEO Alive SL) as responsible for this website, we assume the commitment to process the information of our users and customers with full guarantees and comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of our users’ personal data .
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages, members of the SEO Alive SL website, including the contents and services made available on them. Any person who accesses the web, https://seoalive.com (“user”) agrees to submit to the General Conditions in force at each moment of the portal https://seoalive.com.
Personal data we collect and how we do it
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with SEO Alive SL. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order. The use of the website is prohibited, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by its legitimate owners;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The personal data communicated by the user to SEO Alive SL can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to SEO Alive SL, assuming all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations. Communication between users and https://seoalive.com uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that user confidentiality is guaranteed.
Conflict Resolution Platform
We also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Under the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium, are expressly prohibited. and by any technical means, without the authorization of SEO Alive SL. The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by SEO Alive SL. The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without limitation the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights of copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain. In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify said circumstance to SEO Alive SL indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The web pages https://seoalive.com provides links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties such as:
- Content from other blogs
On our website, comments are allowed to enrich the contents and make inquiries. Comments that are not related to the theme of this website, including defamations, grievances, insults, personal attacks or disrespect in general towards the author or other members will not be accepted. These comments will be deleted by the web administrators. Comments containing information that is obviously misleading or false will also be deleted, as well as comments that contain personal information, such as private addresses or telephone numbers and that violate our data protection policy. Those comments created only for promotional purposes of a web, person or group and everything that can be considered spam in general will also be rejected. Anonymous comments are not allowed, as are those made by the same person with different nicknames. Those comments that attempt to force a debate or take a stand by another user will not be considered.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsible
SEO Alive SL (SEO Alive SL) does not grant any guarantee nor is it liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use of this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Legislation and applicable jurisdiction
In general, relations between users of their telematic services, present on this website are subject to the legislation of SPAIN and the courts and tribunals of Els Pallaresos.
In case any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments on the portal https://seoalive.com, please go to firstname.lastname@example.org. The legal notice has been updated for the last time on 28-12-2021.